Taipei International Automobile Electronics Show 2011
- April 12 ~ 14, 2011 – Tuesday to Thursday – 9:00 am – 18:00 pm
- April 15 , 2011 – Friday – 9:00 – 15:00 pm
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Nangang Exhibition Hall No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan
Official Website: AutoTronics Taipei
Hotel Reservation: If your staying in Taipei for the AutoTronics Show there are many cheap and comfortable hotels nearby to the TWTC – Hotels in Taipei
Co-located with Taipei AMPA
- Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
- Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers’ Association (TEEMA)
- Taiwan Automotive Research Consortium (TARC)
- Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association (TTVMA)
About the AutoTronics Taipei Show
Autotronics Taipei is a high level discussion conference and exhibition for the automotive electronics industry. The event aims to bring together automotive electronics enterprises, Policy, Market and Technology together all under one roof.
The AutoTronics Taipei Show is expecting nearly 4,000 exhibitors and booths and 55,500 visitors with 5,500 of those being International visitors. The event is in conjunction with Taipei AMPA 2011.
- Telematics / Drive Information Systems Automobile Body
- Electronic Systems Suspension, Chassis & Brake Control Systems
- Safety & Security Solutions Engine Management & Power Train
- Systems Production Equipment for Automobile Electronics
- Automobile Semiconductors GPS Products LED Products Testing
- Equipment & Services
How to get to the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall:
By MRT from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the Blue Line (Bannan Line) and get directly off at TWTC Nangang Station.
By Bus from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the ZhongXiao New Main Line – 205 – 212 – 276 – 605 – 605 (subLine) 605 (XintaiWu Line) to TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall
- It is about a 3 minute walk to the Exhibition Hall from this stop.
- Show Manager, Ms. Sinny Chang (Ext. 2626) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Coordinator, Ms. Meiling Huang (Ext. 2653) E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 886-2-2725-5200 Fax:+886-2-2723-4374
Address:5, Hsin-yi Road, Section 5, Taipei 11011, Taiwan
Useful Links & Websites:
- Book now Taipei Hotels
- If your thinking of taking a day trip, then Kenting (South of Taiwan) is an interesting place to visit. You can experience all aspects of Taiwan’s culture.