Taiwan International Orchid Show (TIOS)
Date: Sat 5th – Mon 14th March 2011
Opening Hours: 09:00 – 18:00
Venue: Taiwan Orchid Plantation: No. 325, Wushulin, Houbi Township, Tainan County 731, Taiwan Tel: +886-6-6853315 Fax: +886-6-6830625
If your planning a trip to the Taiwan International Orchid Show 2011, there are many comfortable and affordable Tainan Hotels.
The Taiwan International Orchid Show 2011 (TIOS) will exhibit rare kinds of beautiful flowers, plants, shrubs and seasonings.
Taiwan’s International Orchid Show in 2010 attracted nearly 320,000 visitors from all over the world. The event will show a large number of many rare orchid breeds. Top quality orchids will be displayed.
Taiwan International Orchid Show 2011 will be held at Taiwan Orchid Plantation (T.O.P.) in Taipei. There will be world renowned orchidists and social activities arranged. Visit one of the most colourful exhibitions in Taiwan which is expecting many visitors and exhibitors this year.
Nearby to Tainan, Taiwan
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan is only 20-30 minutes on The High Speed Rail (THSR). While in Kaohsiung, the Kaohsiung Spring Arts Festival 2011 is now on until April.
- Kenting is in the South of Taiwan and here you can enjoy the beach, local Taiwanese snacks and hot springs.
How to get to the Taiwan Orchid Plantation:
- Taiwan Orchid Plantation is located at Houbi Village, Tainan County, on the north-south side of County 172.
- The exhibition site is conveniently connected to CKS International Airport and Kaohsiung International Airport by National Highway 1 and 3.
- The distance is about 10 km from Taiwan TOP Exhibition Center to the National Bai-He interchange of National Highway 3 and about 5 km to Sin-Ying railroad station.
Official Website: TIOS