37th Taipei International Electronics Show
In conjunction with Broadband Taiwan 2011
Show Dates: October 10th – 13th
- October 10th – 12th: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- October 13th: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC) Nangang Exhibition Hall, No.1 Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan
Official Website: Taitronics
Hotel Reservation: There are many affordable and convenient hotels in Taipei near the TWTC. Check availability and prices of all Taipei Hotels.
Taitronics – The Taipei International Electronics Show is an exclusive event that really shows our digital existence. Many companies and representatives of the industry will get together here to bring innovative new products, services and technologies that are changing how we live to the market.
Specialised Retailers, Electronic Boutiques, Catalogue Selling Companies, Internet Selling Companies, Corporative Buyers, Government Buyers, OEM, Technology, Integrations, Content Builders, Area and General Press, Public in General.
Adhesives & Dispensers, Test and Measurement Equipment and Services, Electronic components vision inspection equipment, Infrared test equipments, Electronics Manufacturing Services, Contract manufacturing, Electro-mechanical assemblies services, Electronics Components and Metal stamping equipment, Measuring Instruments, Component Materials, Integrated Electronic Equipment and Components, Electric Vehicle Systems.
Events coming up in Taipei
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo 2011, May 5th – 7th
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI – (Taipei International Information Technology Show) – May 31st – June 4th
- If your staying in Taipei for the Taitronics Show, then check rates and book a Taipei Hotel near to the TWTC.
- Take a visit to the South of Taiwan, Kaohsiung is sunny all year round and has many attractions to enjoy.