Taipei Mold & Die Fair 2011 in Taipei
Show Dates: August 31st – September 3rd 2011
Show Hours: Aug. 31st – Sept. 2nd 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Sept. 3rd 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Nangang Exhibition Hall Address: No.1 Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan
Official Website: Taipei Mold & Die Fair
Hotel Reservation: There are many comfortable hotels nearby to the Taipei World Trade Centre. Check availability & prices for all Taipei Hotels.
About Taipei Mold & Die Industry Fair:
- The only professional Mold & Die Exhibition in Taiwan.
- The leading fair for Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream companies in the Mold & Die industry.
- The only exhibition for industrial technical exchange and acquiring peripheral equipments.
- In addition, the exhibition will also combine both areas of the design & production of Product Mould, and will provide the necessary first hand information that may be relevant to your company.
- It’s the best channel to look for strategic partners for home & overseas potential buyers.
Trade Visitors only – Product Manager, Product Developer, Designer, Constructor, Production, Purchase and Sales Manager, Professionals related to the field of machine tools, components & accessories, precision tools & other related products.
Metal-cutting machine tools, physico-chemical process machine tools, other machines, precision tools, and quality assurance, robots, workpiece and tool handling, software, computer systems and peripherals-parts, components and accessories, services, organisation, publishers.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Organiser: Chan Chao International Company Ltd, Jessica Tu
Tel: 02-2659-6000 #315 Fax: 02-2659-7000 Official Website:
Chan Chao E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events coming up in Taipei
- Taipei International Sporting Goods Show 2011 (TaiSPO), April 27th – 30th
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo 2011, May 5th – 7th
- YODEX – Taipei (30th International Young Designers Exhibition) – May 20th – 23rd
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI – Taipei (Taipei International Information Technology Show) – May 31st – June 4th
- If your staying in Taipei for Mold & Die Show, then check rates and book a Taipei Hotel near to the TWTC.
- Take a visit to the South of Taiwan, Kaohsiung is sunny all year round and has many attractions to enjoy.