Dates: 6th November 2010 to 25th April 2011
Opening Hours: Everyday 09:00 am – 10:00 pm
Locations: 1. Dajia Riverside Park
2. Taipei Artist Park
3. Yuanshan Park
4. Xinsheng Park
The Pride and Honour of Taiwan
The Taipei International Flora Exposition is being promoted throughout Taiwan and all over the world as a major event. Avid gardeners, horticulturists and tourists will be visiting the show. The event aims to encourage people to create more “green” spaces in their homes and communities. Taipei, Taiwan is the seventh city to host this event.
The 2010 Taipei International Flora Exposition is expected to attract about six million people from Taiwan and Internationally. The event will definitely help to show Taiwan’s strength in the gardening and horticulture industry thereby, increasing the country’s economic output.
- Adult (General Admission): NT$300
- Student (Junior High School & above): NT$200
- Discounted Ticket ( Elementary school students, Seniors aged 65 and over (with valid ID), Pregnant women (proof of pregnancy required), Low-income residents (relevant documentation required), Other Taipei City Government-approved discounts): NT$150
- Afternoon Ticket (admission after 1 pm): NT$200
- Evening Ticket (admission after 5 pm): NT$150
- Three Day Ticket: NT$600
Further Information on Ticket Prices: Official Expo Website
There are many cheap Taipei Hotels. Check rates and book Taipei Hotels
From Taipei Songshan Airport
- 10 minutes on the shuttle bus to the Expo Site. See below for more info on the shuttle bus pick up points.
From Kaohsiung Airport
- Take the Red Line on the MRT to Zuoying Station (R16) – duration 30 mins
- Take the High Speed Rail (THSR) at Zuoying Train Station to Taipei City – duration approx. 95 mins
- Then take the Danshui / Beitou Line on Taipei’s MRT system – duration 7 mins.
Access to the EXPO Site Information
Shuttle Bus from MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) Stations
The Danshui, Luzhou, and Neihu lines of Taipei’s MRT system all have stations near the Expo site, with free shuttle buses from Minquan West Road, Jiantan, and Songshan Airport MRT Stations.
Shuttle Bus from Parking Lots
On weekends and holidays, a shuttle bus service to the Expo site will be available from parking lots at Songshan Airport and around Neihu.
Tour Bus and Intercity Bus Information
Tour bus parking will be available near the Dajia entrance, and there will be a temporary stop for intercity buses at the Xinsheng Park entrance.
Cyclists can take Dajia Park’s bike paths and park in near the Dajia entrance where designated bike spaces are marked, or park their bikes at the Meiti Pier for the Expo ferry service to Dajia Pier.
“Blue Highway” to the Expo
Sightseeing boats on the Keelung River, calling at Expo locations, will be available at the Yuanshan, Dajia, Meiti, and Xikou Piers.
Shuttle Bus Between EXPO Sites
For visitors convenience, the north side of the Expo site will be served by free Expo shuttle buses along the Keelung River. The south side of the Expo will be served by free shuttle buses connecting Songshan Airport, Xinsheng Park, and Yuanshan MRT station.