The Taipei International Cycle Show 2011 (TAIPEI CYCLE)
Date: March 16th – 19th 2011
Opening Hours: 9:00 am — 6:00 pm, March 16-18, 2011
9:00 am — 3:00 pm, March 19, 2011
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Nangang Exhibition Hall No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan
Official Website: Taipei Cycle Show
If your staying in Taipei for the Taipei Cycle Show there are many cheap and comfortable hotels nearby to the TWTC – Hotels in Taipei
Tickets & Admission:
- March 16-18, open to trade by invitation only
- March 19, open to trade and public
- Minors under 12 are not admitted to the showground
- Open to Public on last day (Saturday, March 20) – NT$200 admission ticket
About The Taipei Cycle Show
The Taipei International Cycle Show is a huge and impressive event in Taiwan. There will be over 3,000 exhibitors and booths with over 30,000 visitors from all over the world.
Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) are the main organisers of the event. Co-organisers include: Taiwan Bicycle Exporters’ Association (TBEA), Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association and Taiwan Rubber Industries Association.
Seminars and small conference talks will take place alongside the exhibitions. Events & Seminars List
The show’s focus is on how bikes and cycling products will set the future. New product launches will take place and there will be the 2011 Annual Innovative Products Competition Award.
How to get to the TWTC:
By MRT from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the Blue Line (Banna Line) and get directly off at TWTC Nangang Station.
By Bus from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the ZhongXiao New Main Line – 205 – 212 – 276 – 605 – 605 (subLine) 605 (XintaiWu Line) to TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall
- It is about a 3 minute walk to the Exhibition Hall from this stop.
FREE Shuttle Bus: From Nangang Exhibition Hall to Major Hotels This is a one way trip only from March 16th – 19th.
Useful Links & Websites
Airport Transportation: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
While in Taipei, you may also be interested in visiting The Taipei International Flora Expo
Check rates for all Taipei Hotels