SEMICON Taiwan 2011 – Semiconducter Industry Show
Show Dates: September 7th -9th 2011
Show Hours: Sept. 7th – 8th 10:00 – 5:00 pm, Sept. 9th 10:00 – 4:00 pm
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Hall 1, 5 Hsinyi Road, Sec. 5, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Official Website: SEMICON Taiwan
About SEMICON Taiwan
SEMICON Taiwan is the premier event in Taiwan for the micro electronics manufacturing industry. A great place to network with other companies, people, products and information, shaping the future of design and manufacturing for semiconductors, nanoelectronics, MEMS, Photovoltaics and related advanced electronics.
Trade Visitors only – Electrical contractors, engineers, equipment manufacturers, inspectors/supervisors, wholesalers, supply authorities, Government – state/federal, Industrial installation, Manufacturers, OEM’s/CEM’s, Plant engineers/personnel, Radio communications, Research & development, Service/support engineers, Switchboard builders
Cables and busbars, Communication engineering, Computer and communication technology, Data communications, Electrical components and accessories, Electronic engineering, Hi-tech products and new techniques, Industrial equipment and accessories, Installation and control equipment, Lighting and lamps, Programmable logic controls, Storage/enclosures etc.
For Further Information, Please Contact the SEMICON Taiwan Team
Events coming up in Taipei
- Taipei International Sporting Goods Show 2011 (TaiSPO), April 27th – 30th
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo 2011, May 5th – 7th
- YODEX – Taipei (30th International Young Designers Exhibition), May 20th – 23rd
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI – (Taipei International Information Technology Show) – May 31st – June 4th
- If your staying in Taipei for the SEMICON Taiwan Show, then check rates and book a Taipei Hotel near to the TWTC.
- Take a visit to the South of Taiwan, Kaohsiung is sunny all year round and has many attractions to enjoy.