Show Dates: November 10th – 13th 2011
10:30 am – 7:00 pm, November 10, 2011
11:00 am – 7:00 pm, November 11-12, 2011
11:00 am ~ 5:00 pm, November 13, 2011
Venue: The Modern Multi-Functional Gymnasium in Kaohsiung (KAOHSIUNG ARENA), No.757, Bo-Ai 2nd Road, Zuoying District, Kaohsiung City 813, Taiwan
Hotel Reservation: There are many affordable and comfortable hotels in Taipei. Check Rates at all Taipei Hotels
Official Website: Kaohsiung Food Show 2011
Sponsor: Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs
Organiser: Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
Co-organiser: Kaohsiung City Marine Bureau
About Kaohsiung Food Show 2011
The Kaohsiung Food Show has grown bigger and bigger every year. Buyers travel from all over the world such as Malaysia, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. The Kaohsiung International Food Show showcases all kinds of food processing and packaging machines, materials, systems and products under one roof. This is the unique opportunity to meet senior buyers & decision makers from all facets of the user industry.
Bakers, restaurants, snacks & sweet manufacturers & person belongs to food industry. Consultants, Convenience Retailers, Departmental Stores Managers, Dietitians / Nutritionists / Food Technologists Architects / Designers / Engineers, E-Retailers. Restaurant Management, Bakery / Confectionery Manufacturers, Airline / Institutional Catering Management.
Assorted Food, Beverages, Condiments, Wine & Spirits, Meat Products, Frozen & Prepared Foods, Biscuits & Confections, Health Foods, Fruit and Vegetables, Food Ingredients & Additives, Dairy Products & Cereals, Tableware, Small Food Processing Machinery
- Fresh Fruits and Agricultural Products
- Meat and Dairy Products
- Fish Products
- Frozen and Prepared Products
- Dehydrated Food Stuffs Wine & Spirits, Coffee, Beverages
- Confections and Cookies
- Health Foods/Leisure Foods
- Tableware/Personal Food Machinery
(1) For professional visitors in related industries: Please fill in the registration form and present your business card at the registration counter to collect your admission badge.
(2) For general public visitors: The admission fee is NTD$100 for adults. Minors under 12 years of age or 140 cm in height may enter for free.
How to get to the Kaohsiung Arena:
- Take the Red Line to Kaohsiung Arena Station (R14). Take exit 5.
- Take bus number 3, 16, 91, 224, 301, Red 33 or Red 36. They all go to the Kaohsiung Arena.
- You can also take bus number 17 or 217. They both go to the Hanshin Arena Shopping Plaza on the intersection of Bo-ai 2nd Road and Sinjhuang 1st Road.
Contact Show Manager: Ms. Polly Yang
Tel: 886-2-27255200 Ext. 2614 Fax: 886-2-27251959 E-mail: email@example.com
- Kaohsiung – Discover the 2nd biggest city in Taiwan
- Quick Guide to Taipei – Quick Guide to Taipei’s Attractions