Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart 2011
Show Dates: September 29th – October 2nd 2011
Show Hours: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Admission is Free for all buyers, please bring your “Confirmation Letter” or “Business card” to get Buyer’s Badge at the information counter before entry.
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Exhibition Hall 1
Official Website: INST 2011
Hotel Reservation: There are many affordable hotels in Taipei, Check rates and availability at all Taipei Hotels.
About INST 2011
The 7th Taipei International Invention Show & Technomart (Taipei INST) is the best platform for international Intellectual property trade and technology transfer. Thousands of new products of the future will be showcased at the event. Considered one of Asia’s best invention trade show.
Organised by Taiwan Intellectual Property Office (TIPO) and Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), it’s estimated to attract 500 inventors/ inventor groups from 22 countries using 680 booths
Organised by Industrial Development Bureau (IDB) and Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), 25 domestic and overseas organisations will display more than 940 innovations and technology.
Agricultural Products, Chemical Materials & Products, Textiles, Hand Tools, Machinery, Consumer Electronics & Electrical Products, Computer Hardware, Software & Peripherals, Optical & Optoelectronic Industry Relevance, Metals & Hardware Products, Gift, Sporting & Leisure Goods, Stationery & Office Equipment, Works of Art & Novelties, etc.
Sec 3, Exhibition Dept. Taiwan External Trade Development Council Ms. Jamie Lee Tel: +886-2-2725-5200 Ext.2622 E-mail: email@example.com
Events coming up in Taipei
- GTI Asia Taipei Expo 2011, May 5th – 7th
- YODEX – Taipei (30th International Young Designers Exhibition) – May 20th – 23rd
- COMPUTEX TAIPEI – Taipei (Taipei International Information Technology Show) – May 31st – June 4th
- If your staying in Taipei for the INST Show, then check rates and book a Taipei Hotel near to the TWTC.
- Take a visit to the South of Taiwan, Kaohsiung is sunny all year round and has many attractions to enjoy.