Taiwan International Electric Vehicle Show 2011
Date: April 14th ~ 17th 2011
Venue: Taipei World Trade Centre (TWTC), Exhibition Hall 1, No. 1 Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan
Opening Hours & Admission:
- April 14th – 15th, 9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm, Open to trade and by admission only
- April 16th ~ 17th, 9:00 am ~ 5:00 pm, Also open to public, NT$ 200 per person
- A single ticket allows entry to EV Taiwan and Motorcycle Taiwan.
Admission for International Visitors:
- While registering at the on-site registration counter, a visitor badge for admission will be issued free of charge.
- Pre-registered visitors using “Visitors Pre-Registration” (www.MotorcycleTaiwan.com.tw & www.EVTaiwan.com.tw) will receive a free visitor badge with a free copy of the Official Show Directory upon arrival at the reception counter.
Official Website: EV TAIWAN
- TAITRA, TTVMA, TEEMA
About EV TAIWAN:
EV Taiwan will showcase the latest EV technologies for the emerging electric vehicle industry. Taiwan has a vast experience and knowledge in the Information Communications Technology field and in response to issues of global warming and carbon emissions, more green technologies are increasingly being created.
EV Taiwan is co-located with Motorcycle Taiwan.
Exhibition will feature:
- Electric Vehicles (e-cars, e-motorcycles, e-scooters, other e-vehicles)
- Drive and Motor Systems
- Energy Storage Technology
- Engineering & Sub-Contracting
- Energy & Recharging Infrastructure
- Test Systems & Services
- Smart Grid
Taiwan – EV Hub of the World
Taiwan aims to become the hub for Electric Vehicles and become a model country for the promotion of EV technology. Taiwan hopes to have at least 3,000 e-cars on the road by 2013 and to churn out more than 60,000 e-cars per year by 2016.
- MOTORCYCLE TAIWAN – April 14th – 17th 2011 (Co-located with EV Taiwan)
- TAIPEI AMPA - April 12th – 15th 2011 (Co-located with AutoTronics Taipei)
- AUTOTRONICS TAIPEI – April 12th – 15th 2011
How to get to the TWTC:
By MRT from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the Blue Line (Bannan Line) and get directly off at TWTC Nangang Station.
By Bus from Taipei Main Station:
- Take the ZhongXiao NewMainLine – 205 – 212 – 276 – 605 – 605 (subLine) 605 (XintaiWu Line) to TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall
- It is about a 3 minute walk to the Exhibition Hall from this stop.
Useful Links & Websites
- While in Taipei, you may also be interested in visiting The Taipei International Flora Expo – only until April 25th 2011
- Book now Taipei Hotels
- If your thinking of taking a day trip, then Kenting (South of Taiwan) is an interesting place to visit. You can experience all aspects of Taiwan’s culture.
- Also, in the South of Taiwan is Kaohsiung. Kaohsiung is about one and a half hours from Taipei on the bullet train.