You can now see the Trick Art Exhibition at the Pier-2 Art District.
The Pier-2 Art District is located in Kaohsiung City near Yanchengpu Metro Station (O2). The area has evolved as a large and interesting space which attracts many local artists who design distinctive arts.
The Pier-2 Art District is continually evolving and becoming more and more trendy. The space has created a strong sense of cultural atmosphere in Kaohsiung City.
The Trick Art Exhibition is a paid exhibition. You can buy tickets at the door.
Places to Eat and Drink Nearby:
- Lao Song Beef Noodle – Wufu 4th Road
- Dog Pig Art Cafe – Wufu 4th Road
- Jasmine’s Place Wufu – 4th Road
Check Prices for all Kaohsiung Hotels
How to get to the Pier-2 Art District:
Metro / Underground:
- Take the Orange Line to Yanchengpu (O2)
- Leave via Exit 1 and turn right
- Walk for 4 minutes and you are there
Total walk time 4 minutes