The Singuang Ferry Wharf is the 22nd Pier of Kaohsiung Harbour. It’s a good place to enjoy a quiet stroll and enjoy views of The Kaohsiung Tower and The Harbour. There are lots of great areas for photos and it’s a nice place to spend a few hours relaxing.
- The city council often hold concerts and special festivals here such as the Kaohsiung Lantern Festival, New Year Celebrations and the International Container Arts Festival.
- Great for walking or riding a bike
- It’s a good idea to combine a visit here along with a visit to the Kaohsiung Tower because they are so close to each other
How to get there:
Metro / Underground:
- Take the Red Line and get off at R8 (Sanduo District)
- Walk west down Sanduo 3rd Road towards the Harbour
Total Walk Time 10 – 15 minutes
Address: At then end of Singuang Road, Lingya District, Kaohsiung
- Singuang Ferry Wharf is also known as the Maritime Star and the Ocean Star