The Kaohsiung Film Archive is positioned right next to the famous Love River and near the famous Wufu 4th Road. It was set up to promote the Southern Taiwan film industry. Effectively it is a cinema and shows free artistic films.
- Admission is FREE
- An Architecturally acetic building
- The surrounding love river is very scenic and peaceful
- Kaohsiung Film Festival and Southern Taiwan Film & Video Festival Promotions
- It’s great to combine a visit here with activities around the Wufu Road.
How to get there:
Metro / Underground:
- Take the Orange Line and get off at Yanchengpu (R02)
- Take the exit for Wufu road and walk east up Wufu Road toward the Love River (10 minutes)
- At the Love River turn left (North) and walk down Hesi Road (2 minutes)
- The Kaohsiung Film Archives are on your left
Total time: 12 minutes
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 1:30pm – 9:30pm
Address: No.10, Hesi Rd., Yancheng District, Kaohsiung City Tel: 07-5511211 Fax: 07-5216903